Wordpress Website Development
According to "wappalyzer.com" 78% (2,800,000+) of the CMS based websites use WordPress. Here are few points why it's so popular: Easy To Use, Responsive Design (Mobile + tables + desktops), Multiple Theme Options, Plugins for Customization, WooCommerce for E-commerce, Self-Hosted Platform, Community Support, SEO friendly, Easy Social Media Integration and the list goes on and on...
Even Google loves WordPress because of all the updates, structured content and functionality. We have been using WordPress since 2008 and it's getting better and better everyday - because of one important thing community. As we mentioned above 78% of the CMS based sites use Wordpress a large community of designed + developers allowed to grow and it became the best.
Being Wordpress experts with hands on experience, we have developed our skills to perfection in these areas of WP programming:
- Theme Installation/Development/Customization
- Plugin Development/modification
- Woocommerce Plugin for Ecommerce sites
- WP Security & Speed Optimization
- Responsive Website Development, and many others
For the full advantage, Fill the 'Contact Us' form and send right now. Our WP expert will get back to you with tailor made proposal with smile :)
Why Wordpress ?
- WordPress is web software you can use to create a beautiful website, blog, or app
- Plugins extend and expand the functionality of WordPress. 55000+ plugins & 10000+ themes are at your fingertips.
- WordPress started as just a blogging system, but has evolved to be used as full content management system and so much more through the thousands of plugins and widgets and themes.
- Simplicity makes it possible for you to get online and get publishing, quickly
- With WordPress, you can create any type of website you want: a personal blog or website, a photoblog, a business website, a professional portfolio, a government website, a magazine or news website, an online community, even a network of websites.
- WordPress is optimized for search engines right out of the box. For more fine-grained SEO control, there are plenty of SEO plugins to take care of that for you.